(Exception Time and Presence at Work)
Submitting Your Timesheet
- Go to UAccess.
- Click on Employee / Manager Self Service.
- Log in using your NetID and password.
- Choose UA Employee Main Homepage from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Time Reporting tile.
- Click on Timesheet.
- If reporting Presence at Work (PAW), select the Time Reporting Code (TRC) PAW from the drop down box. One unit of PAW will be populated on Monday. This value does not represent one hour of work, rather it is the default value that indicates you worked your regularly scheduled hours for the pay period.
- If reporting exception time (e.g. vacation, sick, holiday), enter the hours you are reporting in the days you took them. Designate the type of hours reported in each row by selecting a Time Reporting Code (TRC) from the drop-down list at the end of the row. Rows can be added or removed by clicking the ‘+’ or ‘-‘ boxes.
- Submit your hours for approval by clicking Save and Submit.
Presence at work does not require approval from a supervisor to be paid, but exception time does require approval. The deadline to submit exception time for approval is 10 am Friday of non-pay week.