FSO Travel is responsible for processing University Travel Related documents. FSO Travel works closely with Financial Management and Sponsored Projects & Contracting Services to ensure that travel is appropriate for the funds that will be used to pay for the travel and to ensure that there is sufficient funding.
Policies and Procedures
- Travel Policies
- International Travel
- Travel Authorization Form
- Travel Expense Report Note: Form calculations will not work in most browser PDF Viewers except Internet Explorer. If IE is unavailable to you, save/download PDF after opening and use Adobe Acrobat Reader to complete this form.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Travel Process Flowchart
- Travel Quick Reference Guide
Resources for Travelers
- Before the Trip
- After the Trip
- Emergency Procedures when Traveling Abroad
- Meals & Lodging Cost Index
- Smooth Sailing: A Guide to UA Travel
Tri-fold brochure with handy information for travelers
- Travel Tips & Receipts Envelope
Select "Com10 Env." as the paper type in your printer properties. Traveler can use the envelope to put receipts in and have travel tips at his/her fingertips.