- Better Business Practices and Internal Control
- Establishing an Operational Advance
- Fiscal Officer Training
- Cash Handling & Receiving
For University staff who are accepting monies and/or making deposits on behalf of the University.
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) Training
Required for Time Approvers and Time Coordinators.
- UAccess Employee Time & Labor Tools
For all Time Reporters and Time Approvers.
A professional development opportunity sponsored by Financial Services and Research, Discovery & Innovation. Participants in this program gain valuable insight into financial operations across the university and the opportunity to develop their leadership skills, institutional knowledge, and professional network. The program focuses on topics that mid- to high level financial administrators encounter in their positions.