- In-person Payroll services are by appointment only. To schedule an appointment call 520-621-9097 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Paychecks for those not enrolled in direct deposit will be sent to the home address on file. Employees are strongly encouraged to sign up for direct deposit following How to Enroll for Direct Deposit.
Tax notices for 2021
Help With Contacts
Payroll Related Links
- Arizona Department of Revenue
- FLSA and Time & Attendance online tutorial
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Human Resources, UA
- Student Employment Manual
- Workforce Systems
- US Citizenship and Immigration Services
- US Department of Labor Wage and Hour Division
- US Internal Revenue Service
- US Social Security Administration
Tips, tools, and other information to assist employees with understanding payroll at the University of Arizona.
W-4 is changing for 2020
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has announced major revisions to the Form W-4, Employee's Withholding Allowance Certiﬁcate. See an overview of the W-4 changes for 2020.
Payroll reference information and assistance for UA department business managers or payroll representatives.