In-person services are by appointment only, Wednesdays and Thursdays, 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Schedule an appointment: 520-621-9097 or email@example.com
Attention: Payroll Tax Deferral for September 1 to December 31, 2020
Read the Notice on Temporary Deferral of Payroll Taxes from the University of Arizona.
- Academic 9/12 Calendar
- Payroll Calendar FY2020-21
- Payroll Calendar FY2019-20
- UBET Payroll Calendar
- Holiday Schedule
Help With Contacts
Payroll Related Links
- Arizona Department of Revenue
- FLSA and Time & Attendance online tutorial
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Human Resources, UA
- Student Employment Manual
- Workforce Systems
- US Citizenship and Immigration Services
- US Department of Labor Wage and Hour Division
- US Internal Revenue Service
- US Social Security Administration
Tips, tools, and other information to assist employees with understanding payroll at the University of Arizona.
W-4 is changing for 2020
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has announced major revisions to the Form W-4, Employee's Withholding Allowance Certiﬁcate. See an overview of the W-4 changes for 2020.
Payroll reference information and assistance for UA department business managers or payroll representatives.