Skip to main content
Helpful Hints for New Hires
- Create a Net ID. Once you get your Employee Identification Number (EMPLID) and UAPin (both will come in your personal email), go to http://netid.arizona.edu to create a Net ID and Password.
- Log into UAccess (www.uaccess.arizona.edu) for the first time as soon as possible with your Net ID and password to gain access to your timesheet. The timesheet will appear within 12 hours of your first login. (Go to Accessing Your Timesheet for more information.)
- Fill out your W-4 on UAccess. The electronic W-4 form can be found by going to
Self Service > Payroll and Compensation > W-4.
- Fill out your A-4 on UAccess. The electronic A-4 form can be found by going to
Self Service > Payroll and Compensation > A-4.
- If you want direct deposit, fill out the direct deposit form on UAccess. This can be found by going to
Self Service > Payroll and Compensation > Direct Deposit.
- To receive your W-2 in electronic format, which will give you access to your W-2 earlier than electing to receive it in paper form through the mail, complete the W-2/W-2c consent form. This can be found by going to
Self Service > Payroll and Compensation > W-2/W-2c Consent.
- Verify your personal information is correct in UAccess. To verify your information, go to
Self Service > Personal Information > Personal Information Summary.
If any of the information under the Employee Information section is incorrect, please contact your Business Manager to correct it.
- If your home or mailing address is incorrect, or if you move to a new address, go to
Self Service > Personal Information > Home and Mailing Address
to enter the correct address.
- If your phone number is incorrect, or if your phone number changes, go to
Self Service > Personal Information > Phone Numbers
to enter the correct phone number.
- If your ethnic group is incorrect, go to
Self Service > Personal Information > Ethnic Groups
to select the correct ethnic group or add additional ethnic groups you may belong to.
- Please contact the Benefits office at 621-3662, option 3, to discuss enrolling in Benefits, or go the Benefits website.
- If you are a non-resident employee, there may be additional paperwork required. Please contact the Payroll office at 621-9097 regarding completing Glacier forms.
- For additional payroll questions/concerns, contact Payroll at 621-9097 or email@example.com