As a Time Approver, you should be able to answer your employees inquiries related to timekeeping, payroll processing, the Fair Labor Standards Act, and payroll exceptions.
Payroll is processed in UAccess Employee. Employees complete their timesheets on their own, and the Time Approver’s responsibilities break down as follows:
On Pay weeks:
- Clear Low and Medium Exceptions
- Clear High Exceptions or confirm the exception has been cleared by the respective Employee
- Ensure timesheets are approved by the payroll deadlines
- Validate employees have submitted hours correctly (i.e. only 8 hours of holiday per "holiday" or only 40 hours of vacation for a week)
- Confirm hours are representative of the Employee’s actual work