In partnership with University Information Technology Services (UITS), University Analytics, and Institutional Research (UAIR), Financial Services continuously works toward releasing improvements to the UAccess Financials system. The next release is planned for March 14, 2021; release dates are subject to change. This release will include numerous incremental updates. A few of the most impactful changes are:
Process Change: Vendor Address Change on Disbursement Voucher
Verify the UAccess Financials vendor profile has the correct address prior to creating a Disbursement Voucher (DV) payment.
- Users, including Fiscal Officers, may no longer manually enter or edit the address on the DV Payment Information tab. If an address update is needed after the DV is initiated, save the DV and then update the vendor profile (PVEN). Once the PVEN is approved, the DV can be updated and submitted.
- If a DV is submitted with the wrong address, add a note on the DV and Accounts Payable will update the vendor file and DV.
- Changes to an employee’s address on a DV are exempt from this update; however, a system generated note will automatically be placed on the DV indicating any address changes.
Outstanding Certifications by Chart/Org Report Lookup Changes
The Effort Certification Outstanding Certifications by Chart/Org/Report lookup no longer includes disapproved or cancelled effort reports.
Shop Catalogs Errors Resolved
Users will no longer experience Our Apologies errors when returning to their cart in Shop Catalogs.
Search Results and Export Changes
- Search issues have been resolved.
- The organization review search field for Object Sub-Type Code now return results.
- With Release 54, some searches (and consequently exporting of results) were limited to 250 results. The limit has been increased to 1,000.
To review the full list of Release 55 improvements and fixes, visit the UAccess Financials Release Updates page.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns related to our financials system. We always welcome your feedback.