The UAccess Financials Upgrade is complete. Congratulations to all those who have worked so hard to accomplish this goal! We also thank campus for your patience throughout this process. You can now log into the upgraded system and process transactions. To access the system:
- Navigate to uaccess.arizona.edu to reach the main UAccess landing page.
- Click on Financials. This will take you to the upgraded version. At this point, you can now add a bookmark for future access if you wish.
Once in the system, you will see that the upgraded version has a very different look. While this is true, you will find that how you do your work in the system has not changed significantly.
The Financial Services Office (FSO) website has been updated with information to help you navigate the upgraded system. The UAF Upgrade page also contains the following helpful information including:
- Recording of the Financial Upgrade Overview Presentation
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Power Users who can help answer your questions
- Changes being made to the system
- Links to the Training Tutorials
In addition, a new FAQ outlining the use of the General Error Correction document (GEC) versus the Distribution of Income and Expense document (DI) has been added to the Financial Management FAQs page.
While lots of time and care has been taken to develop and test this upgraded version, it is possible that you may discover unexpected issues and/or have questions; if this occurs we need your help to communicate these in order to promptly address them. Please post issues and/or questions in the Financials Community Forum, or contact FSO Outreach at email@example.com or 626-3090. Your other resources for questions include your Fund Accountants, Accounts Payable Operations Customer Service (firstname.lastname@example.org), 24/7 Support, and Power Users.