Amid the challenges and new reality presented by COVID-19, Financial Services would like to provide an update about the University's transition to JP Morgan Chase Bank.
Financial Services is on track to begin the transition to JP Morgan Chase Bank starting April 15, 2020. Given the logistical challenges with distributing new bank supplies, we do not want to disrupt current processes on campus. Please continue to make deposits to Wells Fargo Bank as you would normally. Financial Services will send a future communication regarding new bank supplies and deposit directions when majority of operations resume on campus.
Financial Services remains committed to exceptional customer service during this challenging time. Stay safe and Bear Down!
- All University bank account and routing numbers
- Inbound Automated Clearing House (ACH) and wire transfer services
- The deadline to fully transition our customers to use the JPMC accounts is July 31, 2020.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for JPMC account information to provide to customers.
- Receivable services (remote and mobile remote deposits, vault, and SmartSafe services)
- The Bursar's Office will be in contact with these units throughout the transition. In the meantime, please continue to deposit as normal with Wells Fargo Bank.
- Contact email@example.com for immediate questions.
Services NOT Affected
- Department account numbers in UAccess Financials
- Personal banking relationships established with existing bank providers
- Current bank and ATM locations on campus that are part of the CatCard contract
- Procurement Card (PCard) program
- Department merchant and bank card services (credit/debit card)
- Direct deposit of employee paychecks/reimbursements
As a reminder, JPMC will never contact you directly about any account changes unless you contact the bank first.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns related to this transition of banking services.