As the 2021 calendar year-end and University closure approaches, please note these important dates and deadlines.
UAccess Financials System Availability
Batch processing will begin its holiday schedule on Thursday, December 23, 2021, through Sunday, January 2, 2022. During this time, the UAccess Financials system will be unavailable every day from 12:00 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. with these exceptions:
- Payroll for the pay period ending on Sunday, December 26, 2021, will be posted on Tuesday, December 28, 2021. All documents required for this day must be uploaded prior to 7:30 p.m. as the system will be unavailable starting at that time.
- On Thursday, December 30, 2021, at 12:00 p.m. the system will be unavailable. All approved documents and collector files must be submitted before 12:00 p.m. to be posted to the current period.
For questions regarding UAccess Financials system availability, please contact Initiatives and Outreach at (520)-626-3090 or email@example.com.
Auto-Approval Dates for Purchasing Card Transactions
Purchasing Card Transactions (PCDOs) auto-approval dates during the University Closure will be from Thursday, December 23, 2021, through Sunday, January 2, 2022.
Please disperse this message to your respective Purchasing Card reconcilers.
- If the reconciliation/approval window occurs within the University Closure, the approval dates will be extended to allow for the standard ten (10) University working days before auto-approving.
- For eDocs that have Create Dates within the University Closure, the reconciliation/approval window will be fourteen (14) calendar days beginning Monday, January 3, 2022.
For questions regarding Purchasing Card Transactions, please contact the Purchasing Card Office at (520)-626-9091 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Key Dates
- Payroll Expenditure Listings (PEL) will be available by 12:00 p.m. on Wednesday, December 29, 2021.
- Payday for the period ending on December 26, 2021, will be Thursday, December 30, 2021.
For questions regarding payroll, please contact Payroll at (520)-621-9097 or email@example.com.