We are excited to tell you about a new report in UAccess Analytics that was developed in conjunction with University Analytics & Institutional Research (UAIR) to improve the Purchasing Card (PCDO) transaction reconciliation and approval process.
What this means for you
- Invoices, receipts, and supporting documentation for expenditures via a Procurement Card (PCDO) transaction must be attached to the eDoc in the Notes and Attachments tab within UAccess Financials, unless the document contains security sensitive data.
- To help identify transactions needing documentation, beginning July 20, 2020, you can run the Purchasing Card Transactions with No Supporting Documentation report from the General - Purchasing Card dashboard to get a list of PCDO transactions that do not have supporting documentation attached.
- Business offices must still review all supporting documentation to ensure it is accurate and meets documentation requirements.
Viewing of Notes and Attachments
- As communicated on June 12, 2020, PCDOs in UAccess Financials have been updated to restrict the viewing of Notes and Attachments to only those individuals in the route log to increase security of sensitive data.
- If you are in the route log and can view the Images tab, this will not impact your daily operations.
- Individuals not in the route log of the eDoc, who have a business purpose to view Notes and Attachments, may need to set up an FYI Org Review for the college/division based on the business structure of the unit.
- For PCDO documents, it is recommended to set up Org Review for FYI not for Acknowledge.
You can view the Org Review Training guide for assistance in setting up your Org Review.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions or concerns related to our financials system. We always welcome your feedback.
Please contact Financial Compliance at 520-621-9097 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding the handling of PCard documentation.