Monday, July 6, 2020
- Last day for departments to submit documentation for accounts receivable, inventories, and other accruals or deferrals for FY 2020.
Tuesday, July 7, 2020
- Deadline for Line Item Receiving documents for invoices dated on or before June 30, 2020 to ensure expenditures are recorded in FY 2020.
Upcoming Dates and Deadlines
Monday, July 13
- First full Payroll encumbrance load for FY 2021.
- PCard transactions with June postdates must be finalized by 5 p.m. or they will be auto approved. The PCard transactions will post to Period 13. For questions on PCard transactions, please contact PCard Customer Service at 520-626-9091
- Deadline for Accounts Payable to process PREQ invoices for FY 2020. Invoices dated June 30 or earlier must be fully approved by the campus business office by end of business to post correctly. FY 2020 PREQs will post to Period 12.
Wednesday, July 15
- Final Payroll for FY 2020 will be posted to Period 12. File runs on Wednesday, July 15, 2020. PELs will be available to campus after 12 p.m. on Thursday, July 16, 2020.
- Administrative Service Charge (ASC) calculates and posts for FY 2020 Period 12.
Friday, July 17
- Year-end Documents post to Period 13.
- Campus deadline for initiating year-end documents is 12 p.m.
- Deadline for business office to approve year-end documents is 5 p.m.
- Access to year-end documents will be removed at 5 p.m.
- Last day for any FY 2020 changes to accounts.