Thank you for the time and effort your offices have put in to ensure a smooth Year-end experience.
Starting today, Credit Memos (CM), Disbursement Vouchers (DV), Payment Requests (PREQ), and Procurement Card Documents (PCDO) in UAccess Financials will be updated to restrict the viewing of Notes and Attachments to increase security of sensitive data.
Who is Impacted
To learn about who this will impact and how to ensure applicable users see the appropriate data, please review the Securing Notes and Attachment Fields in UAccess Financials communication.
Import Year-End Updates
- Interim (Preliminary) FY 2020 Period 12 is closed for regular transaction processing
- Interim reports will be available in Analytics Period 12 on July 1.
- Items, including payroll, may continue to post to Period 12 until the Final Period 12 close on July 18.
- PCDOs, Interdepartmental Billings, and Service Billings transactions will post by the date the transaction occurred.
- Period 13 is now open
- Year-end documents are now available. Please ensure that the appropriate fiscal year is used on the Year-End Salary Expense Transfer, as it defaults to the current fiscal year.
- Fiscal Year 2021 is now open
Deadline for Year-End Documents
The campus deadline for Year-End documents (Year-End versions of BA/DI/GEC/TF and SET/STBT) is Friday, July 17, 2020 at 12 noon for initiating and 5 p.m. for approving. If you plan to initiate documents on this date, please be sure the appropriate Department Approvers are available.
If your department requires a specific routing of documents through org review, please make sure this is in place for year-end documents.