Fiscal New Year is quickly approaching. Please review these upcoming deadlines.
This Week's Year-End Activities
Monday, June 29, 2020
- Cash Receipts - Departmental deposits for FY 2020 must be received in the mail by Monday, June 29, 2020 to ensure sufficient processing time. If you have questions, please contact Maria Miranda at 520-621-0887.
Tuesday, June 30, 2020
- Student Snapshots - All student activity that posts to Financials for FY 2020.
- Service Billings (SB) and Interdepartmental Billings (IB) must be fully approved by June 30, to post by FY 2020. SBs and IBs will post to Period 12.
- Disbursement Voucher (DV) approval by Accounts Payable/Travel - DVs that were submitted by the June 19, 2020 deadline must be fully approved by a fiscal officer, with supporting documentation attached in notes and attachments.
- Purchase Order Invoices - All PO invoices and documentation for FY 2020 must be received in Account Payable by noon on Tuesday, June 30 to be processed.
- Interim FY 2020 Period 12 close for regular transaction processing. Items including payroll, and ASC may continue to post to Period 12 (until Final Period close on July 18, 2020).
- Auto-Disapprove GEC/TF/SET/DI/CR documents
- Last day to close accounts until August 3, 2020.
Wednesday, July 1, 2020
- Last full Payroll encumbrance load for FY 2020 will post to Period 12. Encumbrance will not post again until they are zeroed out for FY 2020 on July 18, 2020.
- Payroll for June 15 - June 28, 2020 will be posted to Period 12.
- Period 13 open and FYE documents are available - Year-End versions of BA/DI/GEC/TF, and SET/STBT will psot to FY 2020 Period 13. All other documents, excepts PCDOs with postdates prior to July 1, 2020, will post to FY 2021 Period 01.
- EFT Claims - Begin scrutinizing "Deposited Date" to determine correct version of document.
Thursday, July 2, 2020
- PCDO transactions with a post date of June 30, 2020 should be available in Financials.
- Collector feed for FY 2020 - These files will post to Period 12.
Friday, July 3, 2020
- July 4 holiday - System will be available, but no batch processing will occur.
- First day FY 2021 PCDOs will be available in UAccess Financials.
Upcoming Dates and Deadlines
Monday, July 6, 2020
- Last day for departments to submit documentation for accounts receivable, inventories, and other accruals for FY 2020.
Tuesday, July 7, 2020
- Deadline for Line Item Receiving documents for invoices dated June 30, 2020 or earlier, to ensure expenditures are recorded in FY 2020.
Data Exploration Guide: Focus on Fiscal Year End
University Analytics & Institutional Research (UAIR) has developed the Data Exploration Guide: Focus on Fiscal Year End. In preparation for fiscal year end, this resource was designed for campus colleagues to better leverage the data available in UAccess Analytics.
Please check the list of Important Dates and Deadlines on the Financial Services website. For general year-end assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.