PCard Purchases for Employment Recruiting Travel

Submitted on Fri, 07/28/2017 - 4:54 pm

When using the PCard for employee recruiting travel expenses, provide the job number and/or the letter of invitation to interview for a specific job posting related to any employee/graduate/post doc employment recruiting travel. Only those expenses related to the initial recruiting trip may be included in Interviewing and Recruiting Expense. Expenses incurred on subsequent trips made prior to the employment start date are considered relocation expenses and must be processed through FSO Accounts Payable.

Travel expenses for spouses or other family members cannot be paid with the PCard.