COVID-19 Funding Sources
Follow the link below for information regarding COVID-19 funding sources & the COV19INST Project Code
University Coronavirus Updates
Please refer to the University's central COVID-19 Response website for campus resources and information on reentry.
Impacted Services Status
Last updated: June 9, 2021 - 4:43 p.m.
Financial Services has reduced the number of individuals working on campus to mitigate the spread of COVID-19. Throughout this effort we will strive to maintain the excellent customer service levels to which you have become accustomed. Please refer to our Staff Directory for individual phone and email contact information. You may also reach our staff through Microsoft Teams chat.
For your convenience, we have listed the status of our services below.
Legend: Unavailable Modified Normal
Arizona Buyways (AZBW) should only be used when orders can be delivered to main campus and the outlying Tucson and Oro Valley locations.
Central Receiving will continue to receive packages and will make every effort to deliver to University facilities. Please note deliveries cannot be made to employees working remotely. To avoid this, we recommend the use of a PCard for online ordering and off-campus delivery whenever possible. If you have a package that needs to be picked up at Central Receiving, please contact Jeff Wilson at 520-621-3062.
Paychecks for those not enrolled in direct deposit will be sent to the mailing address on file. Employees are strongly encouraged to sign up for direct deposit following How to Enroll for Direct Deposit.
Please see Guidance for Reporting Time for correct usage of time reporting code.
University Postal Services will begin delivering mail to campus starting August 3, 2020.
Many offices are still closed or working remotely. Postal Services cannot provide custom schedules at this time. (e.g., Monday and Friday only).
- Please email Victor Flores at email@example.com if your department would like mail delivered starting August 3, 2020.
- Mail for departments that remain closed will continue to be sorted and is available for pick up Monday thru Friday before 2:00 p.m. at the Paul and Alice Baker Distribution Center, 3740 E 34th Street.
If you have questions regarding mail delivery, please contact University Postal Services at 520-621-7939.
Records & Archives
We are operating on a modified schedule and coordinating with departments regarding pick-up/delivery dates, times, and locations for each service request.
- We are open to the public: Face coverings are required inside the building. Only five customers at a time will be allowed inside.
- In lieu of Live Auctions, and to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we will be conducting smaller Special Bid Auctions until further notice.
Accounts Payable / Travel Updated
- Check/ACH Distribution: Disbursements are scheduled twice a week for Tuesdays and Thursdays only for standard University processing.
- Physical Checks: Checks may no longer be picked-up in person. We recommend ACH, SUA, or FedEx methods to expedite payment. Please contact Tammy Strom at 520-621-9097 or firstname.lastname@example.org for extenuating circumstances.
- In-person Appointments: In-person services are available by appointment only, Monday through Friday, 9:00 to 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. To schedule an appointment call 520-621-9097 or email email@example.com.
See revised Policy 14.18 Coronavirus Travel Authorization for updates on traveling on University business.
University departments can deposit checks and cash in the office OR checks (NOT CASH) can be mailed with the Cash Receipt (CR) # written on the check(s), no CR cover sheet required. Please send to:
- Bursar's Office
The University of Arizona
888 N. Euclid Ave. Room 106
Tucson, AZ 85721
- Check(s) will be processed within a week of when they are received.
Service may be delayed due to volume and limited in-person staffing.
The PCard (PCDO) Transactional has reverted to original 14 days.
Purchasing and Contracting
Services will continue as normal. Orders placed through UAccess Financials will be handled as expeditiously as possible. For urgent requests, please contact the buying team at firstname.lastname@example.org, Celeste Kanzig at 520-621-3067 or email@example.com, or Ted Nasser at 520-621-5449 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Surplus Property is available to pick up excess equipment from locations that remain open or have a staff member available.
Please refer to our news page for the latest communications from Financial Services.