Capital Finance is comprised of three areas: Debt Management, Plant Funds, and Property Management. Debt Management includes debt financing and refinancing, management of capital leases, and investment of debt proceeds. Plant Funds accounts for capital construction and maintains building and infrastructure inventory. Property Management involves the accounting for movable fixed assets, federally titled fixed assets, and other non-capitalized inventory.
Plant Funds & Debt Management
- Capital Physical Inventory
- Asset Custodian Contact Update
- Use this form to update your Asset Custodian/Inventory contact information.
- Vehicle Insurance Contact Update
Use this form to update your Vehicle Insurance contact information.
- Property Management Training (June 2016)
- Property Management Manual