On behalf of the University of Arizona, Financial Services is excited to announce that starting April 15, 2020, the University will begin its transition to our new provider of comprehensive banking services, JP Morgan Chase Bank (JPMC).
Financial Services is in communication with the parties directly impacted by the new partnership.
- All University bank accounts and routing numbers
- Inbound Automated Clearing House (ACH) and wire transfer services
- The deadline to fully transition our customers to JPMC accounts is October 31, 2020.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for JPMC account information to provide to customers.
- Receivable services (remote and mobile remote deposits, vault and SmartSafe services)
- The Bursar’s Office will be in contact with these units throughout the transition.
- Please contact email@example.com for immediate questions.
Services NOT Affected
- Department account numbers in UAccess Financials
- Personal banking relationships established with existing bank providers
- Current bank and ATM locations on campus that are part of the CatCard contract
- Procurement Card (PCard) program
- Department merchant and bank card services (credit/debit card)
- Direct deposit of employee paychecks/reimbursements
As a reminder, JPMC will never contact you directly about any account changes unless you contact the bank first.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions related to this transition of banking services.