Accounts Payable is dedicated to being a value added business partner to the community we support by providing accurate and timely services. Our primary mission is to ensure payments and reimbursements are processed efficiently and cost effectively, by knowledgeable staff, dedicated to ensuring compliance of University of Arizona, Arizona Board of Regents, Federal and State regulations.
Overview of Services
- Review and disburse non-payroll expenditures to ensure compliance and accurate distribution of University funds.
- Communicate policies and procedures in a collaborative manner to insure the proper and efficient use of University resources.
- Work closely with vendors to distribute funds in the most efficient manner (i.e. Check, ACH, Pcard, Domestic/International Wires and Drafts)
- Assist in the reconciliation and recording of Travel and Operational Advance disbursements and settlements.
- Provide financial analysis and advice as necessary to ensure the University’s financial integrity.
- Assist with conducting financial research on complex situations to assist with the mission of the campus community with maintaining compliance with federal and state regulations.
Welcome New Vendors
- Electronic Invoicing
- Employee Reimbursements
- FedEx Guides
- Independent Contractors
- Non-Resident Alien Payments (GLACIER)
- Removal of Security Sensitive Data
- Frequently Asked Questions
Disbursement Voucher Guides
Establishing Vendor File Names
- Accounts Payable Fiscal Year-End Tutorial
- Accounts Payable Secure Upload Tutorial
- Foreign Vendor Payments Tutorial
- Glacier Tutorial - How to Complete a Glacier Record
- PCard Documentation Tutorial
- Purchase Order Payments Tutorial
- Travel Expense Report (TER) Guide
- UAccess Financials Action List Preferences Tutorial
- Vendor Creation Tutorial
- Viewing Purchase Order Invoices & Payments in UAccess Financials