Procurement Card (PCardPCDO)

How do I change the account number on a PCard to a different account I am not a fiscal officer for?

The only way to do this is to "return" the PCard to the reconciler with a note to change the account number. Since you are not the fiscal officer for both accounts you do not have the permissions to submit the account change.

The only document that you can change accounts on to a different fiscal officer and it will route to that fiscal officer is the PCDO.